- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle hot chicken wing sauce
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a pot with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 25 minutes, until chicken juices run clear. Drain liquid from pot and shred chicken. Mix wing sauce and butter into pot.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese over the bottom of an 8x8 inch baking dish. Pour chicken mixture over cream cheese.
- Top with dressing.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with wings or crackers.
- Makes about 16 servings
NotesThis is an absolutely addicting wing dip. I have had countless requests for the recipe.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More