- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 5 min. (plus chilling)
- 1 package pre-cut coleslaw cabbage mix
- 1 jar / bottle chunky blue cheese salad dressing
- ground pepper to taste
- Dump coleslaw cabbage into large mixing bowl.
- Pour half the blue cheese dressing into the bowl and mix well.
- Add pepper to taste and stir again.
- Chill 2 hours and check; if not creamy enough add more dressing.
NotesOne of my favorite restaurants (11th Street Dockside in Port Royal, SC) serves this as a side item. I salivate just thinking about it, so I started making my own version that I can enjoy at home whenever I want.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More