BLUE CHEESE DRESSING
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 5 + chilling
- * 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- * 1/2 cup sour cream
- * 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- * 4 teaspoons sugar
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- * 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- * 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- * 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in the blue cheese. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
No Reviews at this time.
Website Credit: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Blue-Cheese-Dressing