- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
NotesWe use this with everything! Especially Buffalo Style Chicken Wings and Strips and Buffalo Chicken Salad! My kids love it with Veggies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More