- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
NotesWe use this with everything! Especially Buffalo Style Chicken Wings and Strips and Buffalo Chicken Salad! My kids love it with Veggies!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More