- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
NotesWe use this with everything! Especially Buffalo Style Chicken Wings and Strips and Buffalo Chicken Salad! My kids love it with Veggies!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More