- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10minutes
- 1 box fettuccini pasta
- White Sauce
- 2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoonsWondra flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Alfredo Blue cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated parmensan cheese
- Cook pasta first. Sauce cooks quick
- In a 1 quart saucepan, stir together all white sauce ingredients.
- Heat to boil over medium heat, stirrring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute
- Turn heat to low add cheeses to the sauce
- Stir until creamy.
- Serve over fettucine noodles, let set for a few minutes before serving for sauce to thicken.
NotesWe bought some blue cheese at the PCC where the were serving Blue cheese Alfredo. it was all gone so we went home and made the sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More