BLUE CHEESE FETTUCINI ALFREDO
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10minutes
- 1 box fettuccini pasta
- White Sauce
- 2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoonsWondra flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Alfredo Blue cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated parmensan cheese
- Cook pasta first. Sauce cooks quick
- In a 1 quart saucepan, stir together all white sauce ingredients.
- Heat to boil over medium heat, stirrring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute
- Turn heat to low add cheeses to the sauce
- Stir until creamy.
- Serve over fettucine noodles, let set for a few minutes before serving for sauce to thicken.
NotesWe bought some blue cheese at the PCC where the were serving Blue cheese Alfredo. it was all gone so we went home and made the sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More