- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10minutes
- 1 box fettuccini pasta
- White Sauce
- 2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoonsWondra flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Alfredo Blue cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated parmensan cheese
- Cook pasta first. Sauce cooks quick
- In a 1 quart saucepan, stir together all white sauce ingredients.
- Heat to boil over medium heat, stirrring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute
- Turn heat to low add cheeses to the sauce
- Stir until creamy.
- Serve over fettucine noodles, let set for a few minutes before serving for sauce to thicken.
NotesWe bought some blue cheese at the PCC where the were serving Blue cheese Alfredo. it was all gone so we went home and made the sauce.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More