Blue Cheese Garlic Bread
* 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
* 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 tablespoon snipped chives
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cut bread into 1-in. thick slices, but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Spread cheese mixture between slices. Wrap loaf in a large piece of heavy -duty foil (about 28-in. x 18-in.). Fold foil around bread and seal tightly. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.