- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until thickened. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium heat until juices run clear, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper.
- Stir the blue cheese into the cream; cook and stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is softened. Pour over pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
NotesIt makes the most delicious creamy gravy to serve over pork chops," Linda writes. "With just a hint of blue cheese flavor, it really tastes like something from a fancy restaurant." TIP: "I like to serve this special dish with sauteed mushrooms."
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More