- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onions
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- Cut off tomato tops to make caps. Scoop out pulp from caps and bottoms.
- Beat cream cheese, blue cheese and sour cream in bowl until well blended. Add celery onion and nuts; mix well.
- Spoon or pipe into tomato shells, mounding slightly. Replace tomato caps; secure with toothpicks.
- Chill in refrigertor.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
The Social CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More