- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onions
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- Cut off tomato tops to make caps. Scoop out pulp from caps and bottoms.
- Beat cream cheese, blue cheese and sour cream in bowl until well blended. Add celery onion and nuts; mix well.
- Spoon or pipe into tomato shells, mounding slightly. Replace tomato caps; secure with toothpicks.
- Chill in refrigertor.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More