- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp + 2tsp mayo,
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- salt&pepper(to taste)
- 3 Tsp bacon bits
- Place eggs in large saucepan and add cold tap water to cover them.
- Place pan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil, uncovered 3min.
- Remove pan from heat and cover.
- Let stand 15min.
- Drain eggs and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove egg yolks and put them into medium bowl. Place whites on plate and set aside.
- Mash egg yolks with fork.
- Stir in mayo and mustard.
- Add blue cheese and mash well into mixture.
- Taste and season as needed(optional: mix in a few drops of blue food coloring for extra color).
- Spoon into whites & sprinkle with bacon bits. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. No more than 8 hours. Enjoy!
NotesThis is a fun and easy appetizer, and it so good too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More