- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp + 2tsp mayo,
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- salt&pepper(to taste)
- 3 Tsp bacon bits
- Place eggs in large saucepan and add cold tap water to cover them.
- Place pan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil, uncovered 3min.
- Remove pan from heat and cover.
- Let stand 15min.
- Drain eggs and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove egg yolks and put them into medium bowl. Place whites on plate and set aside.
- Mash egg yolks with fork.
- Stir in mayo and mustard.
- Add blue cheese and mash well into mixture.
- Taste and season as needed(optional: mix in a few drops of blue food coloring for extra color).
- Spoon into whites & sprinkle with bacon bits. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. No more than 8 hours. Enjoy!
NotesThis is a fun and easy appetizer, and it so good too.