- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Oz Milk
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Danish Blue or Stilton Crumbled
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 3 tsp Corn Flour
- 2 TB Heavy Cream
- Put the milk and cream cheese into the fondue pot, and beat until creamy and smooth (an electric mixer is useful for this).
- Place fondue pot over a gentle heat and gradually stir in the blue cheese, then continue to heat until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Blend the garlic salt and corn flour smoothly with the cream, then stir into the cheese and cook for a further couple of minutes until thick and creamy.
- Serve with cubes of crusty bread and slices of apple or pear
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More