- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Oz Milk
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Danish Blue or Stilton Crumbled
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 3 tsp Corn Flour
- 2 TB Heavy Cream
- Put the milk and cream cheese into the fondue pot, and beat until creamy and smooth (an electric mixer is useful for this).
- Place fondue pot over a gentle heat and gradually stir in the blue cheese, then continue to heat until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Blend the garlic salt and corn flour smoothly with the cream, then stir into the cheese and cook for a further couple of minutes until thick and creamy.
- Serve with cubes of crusty bread and slices of apple or pear
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More