BLUE RIBBON CHILI
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can Bush's Best chili beans (in medium sauce), with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (dry)
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch mix (dry)
In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef with the chopped onion until the beef is browned (over medium heat). Drain and add to slow cooker.
2. Add chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers and both packets of seasonings to the crockpot. Mix to blend and cook on low for 8 hours.