- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 42
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 oz. loaf of pumpernickel bread (thinly sliced)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 oz. local honey
- 9 oz. jar of green jalapeno jelly
- 9 oz. jar of hot raspberry jelly
- Cut pumpernickel into 2” squares, then make one diagonal cut to create triangles.
- Lightly toast pumpernickel triangles at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Whip cream cheese with honey. (We recommend honey from your local farmer’s market.)
- Place cream cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a small star tip.
- Pipe cream cheese onto pumpernickel triangles and set aside.
- On a stove, warm raspberry jelly and green pepper jelly in separate pots.
- Heat over medium heat and stir until hot.
- Remove from heat and spoon hot jellies on the pumpernickel, placing a dot of each on top of the cream cheese.
NotesFeed hungry guests without sacrificing style or money with this recipes from Fiore Ristorante Toscana in Asheville, NC. This appetizer requires only five ingredients and costs just $0.23 per serving!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten-Free and Delicious
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More