- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- Your choice of garnish
- Clean blueberries and remove stems.
- Place berries in a colander and rinse with cold water, gently moving the colander back and forth. (Do not wash blueberries until you are ready to eat them.)
- Drain blueberries and spread on a plate and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place dry blueberries in a bowl.
- Fresh blueberries taste great just as they are, served plain in a bowl. If you’d like to sweeten them up, sprinkle with sugar or serve with fresh whipped cream.
NotesAntioxidant-packed blueberries are nutritious and delicious just in a bowl.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More