- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- Your choice of garnish
- Clean blueberries and remove stems.
- Place berries in a colander and rinse with cold water, gently moving the colander back and forth. (Do not wash blueberries until you are ready to eat them.)
- Drain blueberries and spread on a plate and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place dry blueberries in a bowl.
- Fresh blueberries taste great just as they are, served plain in a bowl. If you’d like to sweeten them up, sprinkle with sugar or serve with fresh whipped cream.
NotesAntioxidant-packed blueberries are nutritious and delicious just in a bowl.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More