- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Unbaked 10" pie shell
- 1/4 c. butter
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 c. sifted cake flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Bluebrry sauce
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cream butter; add sugar and mix thoroughly. Add egg and mix well. Sift flour with baking powder and salt; add alternately with milk to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
- Pour batter into pie shell. Gently pour lukewarm Blueberry Sauce over top.
- Bake in moderate oven (375ºF.) 35 - 40 minutes, or until cake tests done. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Makes 8 servings.
- Blueberry Sauce:
- Thoroughly drain 1 (15 oz.) can blueberries, saving 1 Tb. juice. Combine the 1 Tb. juice with 1 Tb. lemon juice, 1/2 c. sugar and blueberries. Heat just until sugar is dissolved. Cool to lukewarm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More