- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2/3 c flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1 c solid pumpkin
- 1/4 c milk
- 1.3 c shortening
- 1c firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1c blueberries
- 1 tbls. Flour
- Streusel Topping:
- 2 tbls. flour
- 2 tbls. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbls. margarine
- Combine first six ingredients. Combine pumpkin and milk until blended.
- Cream shortening and sugar in large mixing bowl. Add egg; beat until mixture is fluffy.
- Add flour mixture alternately with pumpkin mixture, beating well after each addition. Combine blueberries and flour.
- Gently stir into batter. Fill 18 paper-lined muffin tins 3/4 full.
- For Streusel Topping combine flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
NotesI found this recipe in a magazine. The clipping is getting a bit worn; we love the muffins so much!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More