- Cooking Time: 70 min. + chilling
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 40 min.
- * 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- * 1/4 cup sugar
- * 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- * 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- * 1 tablespoon cold water
- * CRUST:
- * 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 16 squares)
- * 2 tablespoons sugar
- * 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- * FILLING:
- * 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 cup sugar
- * 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- * 4 eggs, beaten
- * 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- * 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the berries are softened. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into the blueberry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature. Transfer to a blender; cover and process until smooth. Set aside.
- For crust, in a small bowl, combine the crumbs and sugar; stir in the butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in sour cream, and vanilla. Pour into crust. Drizzle with blueberry mixture; cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More