- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 peach, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put blueberries in food processor. Pulse 4-5 times until berries are coarsely chopped. (Some berries will remain whole; do not over-chop.)
- Peaches should be in small bite-size cubes. Combine berries and peach in a medium-sized bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Mix well, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More