- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time: Prep: 10 min. + chilling
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- * 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- * 1 prepared angel food cake (16 ounces) , cut into 1-inch pieces
- * 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More