Blueberry Angel Dessert
* 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 1 prepared angel food cake (16 ounces) , cut into 1-inch pieces
* 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.