- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 4 venison loin steaks, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 2 Tbsp juice and peel of one large fresh lemon (about 2 Tbs.)
- 1 c chicken broth
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 c blueberries, fresh
- several generous dashes ground cinnamon
- several dashes ground ginger
- 1 Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet and cook venison loin steaks until medium-rare and browned on both sides.
- 2 Place on platter and keep warm.
- 3 De-glaze skillet with lemon juice and peel and chicken broth.
- 4 Cook over high heat to reduce liquid to about 1/2 cup.
- 5 Lower heat to medium and add 4 tablespoons butter, whisking one tablespoon in at a time.
NotesTip: Frozen blueberries may be used.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More