- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 4 venison loin steaks, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 2 Tbsp juice and peel of one large fresh lemon (about 2 Tbs.)
- 1 c chicken broth
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 c blueberries, fresh
- several generous dashes ground cinnamon
- several dashes ground ginger
- 1 Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet and cook venison loin steaks until medium-rare and browned on both sides.
- 2 Place on platter and keep warm.
- 3 De-glaze skillet with lemon juice and peel and chicken broth.
- 4 Cook over high heat to reduce liquid to about 1/2 cup.
- 5 Lower heat to medium and add 4 tablespoons butter, whisking one tablespoon in at a time.
NotesTip: Frozen blueberries may be used.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More