- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (or cacao)
- 1 tblspn hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender (I use a Nutribullet).
- Blend for approx 45-60 seconds
- Pour into a class and enjoy, or save till the next morning for breakfast!
NotesI wanted a purple smoothie with deep purple color!! Wow did I stumble on a great healthy treat!! Enjoy!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Nick's PicksSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More