- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (or cacao)
- 1 tblspn hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender (I use a Nutribullet).
- Blend for approx 45-60 seconds
- Pour into a class and enjoy, or save till the next morning for breakfast!
NotesI wanted a purple smoothie with deep purple color!! Wow did I stumble on a great healthy treat!! Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Naked Macaron
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More