- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease 18 muffin cups or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
- In medium bowl, with wire whisk, beat eggs, milk, Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, banana and vanilla until smooth.
- With wooden spoon, stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries and walnuts.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared pans.*
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely.
- *For even baking, fill any unused muffin cups halfway with water.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More