- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Handful of mixed greens
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 slices of frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon almond butter/1 scoop protein powder
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 3/4-1 cup coconut water
- I use a Nutribullet, but you can use a high powered mixer of your choice.
- using a Nutribullet I layer my greens in the mixing cup first, followed by blueberries, bananas, almond butter/protein powder, cacao.
- Pour in coconut water to max level, & then add chia seeds.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds.
- Pour & enjoy.
- Make it the night before & store in the fridge for a quick grab & go breakfast!
NotesI love blueberries, & this combo is a healthy powerhouse of nutrients & antioxidants.