- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 6 c. French bread, broken into chunks
- 3 c. milk
- 2 lemons and grated rind
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 c. sugar, divided
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 pt. fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened
- In a large bowl, soak bread chunks in milk for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Juice the 2 lemons and grate the rind into a bowl; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs with all but 2 tablespoons of the sugar; beat in lemon juice, lemon rind and cinnamon.
- Pour egg mixture over soaked bread and mix well. Fold blueberries into mixture and pour into buttered shallow 3-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar on top.
- Bake 40 minutes or until top is browned and crusty.
- Serve warm or cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More