- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 16-20
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3-1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. cream of tartar
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1 c. milk
- 2 to 4 c. blueberries
- Garnish: melted butter, cinnamon-sugar
- Blend together margarine, sugar and eggs; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, blend together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to margarine mixture alternately with milk. Fold in blueberries carefully.
- Spread into a greased and floured 2-quart casserole dish; bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Brush top with butter while hot and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce