- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries or other fruit
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon whole-wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons smart balance
- Add berries, honey, flour, and lemon juice and mix. Place in small casserolle dish. In a small mixing bowl mix remaining ingredients together and place it crumbly on top of mixture in casserole. Bake at 400 for 20 - 30 mins. until top is browned. Great ale mode.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More