- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 (8oz) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries
- 10 oz. blueberry jam
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix butter and crumbs in pan; press onto bottom of cake pan.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; blend.
- Stir jam in jar until softened.
- Spread onto crust.
- Top with berries, then cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes; cool and cut.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More