- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Mix together and pat into a greased 9x13” pan.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 12 oz ctr Cool Whip
- Beat well and pour over the crust. Bake 375° for 20 minutes, or until set. Do not overbake. Cool completely
- Spread pie filling over cheesecake.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Store in the refrigerator.
NotesIf you're a fan of cheesecake but don't like all the work that goes into making it, this recipe is for you! This goes together very easily.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Simple Homemade Favorites
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More