- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryIf you're a fan of cheesecake but don't like all the work that goes into making it, this recipe is for you! This goes together very easily.
- 10 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Mix together and pat into a greased 9x13” pan.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 12 oz ctr Cool Whip
- Beat well and pour over the crust. Bake 375° for 20 minutes, or until set. Do not overbake. Cool completely
- Spread pie filling over cheesecake.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Store in the refrigerator.