- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ cup pecans (finely chopped)
- ¼ almonds (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup walnuts (finely chopped)
- ¾ cup vanilla wafers (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 ½ lbs cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees. Mix all crust ingredients together and press into the bottom and 1 ½” up the sides of a 9” spring form pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until it’s light and fluffy. Add sugar (a little at a time) and beat until creamy. Add one egg at a time (beating after each one). Add flour, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Mix well. Add sour cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over the crust. Place into the oven on the middle rack and back at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. When time is up prop open the oven door and let cheesecake sit in the oven for 1 hour. Remove and allow cheesecake to cool and refrigerate overnight. Top with blueberry pie filling.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More