- Cooking Time: 12 to 18
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 1/2 Tblsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup sour cream or creme fraiche (I prefer creme fraiche)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 Tblsp. powdered sugar, plus extra for dusting on top
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
- Add vanilla, flour and salt.
- Mix well until throughly combined.
- Mix in the milk
- and 1/2 of the sour cream or creme fraiche gently. Grease a 9 or 10 inch cake pan and pour in 1/3 of the batter.
- Bake for 3 minutes or just until set.
- Remove from oven and spread the blueberries as the next layer and pour the rest of the batter on top. Return to oven and bake for another 12 to 18 minutes, just until the edges start to brown and the middle rises.
- Take out and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Mix the remaining 1/3 cup of sour cream or creme fraiche with the powdered sugar and dollop on top of slices of the cooled clafouti.
NotesI had a ton of blueberries one day, and fixed up a recipe I found in an old cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More