- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter coarsely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 4 tsp corn starch
- 1 cup almonds/pecans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease 9x13 pan.
- Stir together white and brown sugar, flour, and baking powder. Use fork to blend in butter egg and vanilla. Pat 3/4 of the mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Stir together, 1/2 cup sugar and corstarch. Gently mix in blueberries. Sprinkle over crust.
- Mix nuts, and 1/2 cup of brown sugar with remaining dough. Crumble evenly over berry layer.
- Bake in preheated over 45 minutes or until top is slightly brown.
- Let cool before cutting. Enjoy!!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The One Dollar Cookbook
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More