- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter coarsely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 4 tsp corn starch
- 1 cup almonds/pecans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease 9x13 pan.
- Stir together white and brown sugar, flour, and baking powder. Use fork to blend in butter egg and vanilla. Pat 3/4 of the mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Stir together, 1/2 cup sugar and corstarch. Gently mix in blueberries. Sprinkle over crust.
- Mix nuts, and 1/2 cup of brown sugar with remaining dough. Crumble evenly over berry layer.
- Bake in preheated over 45 minutes or until top is slightly brown.
- Let cool before cutting. Enjoy!!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More