BLUEBERRY COBBLER MADE WITH BLUEBERRY COBBLER COFFEE-MATE
Blueberry Cobbler made with Blueberry Cobbler Coffee-Mate
- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- For the blueberry filling:
- 2 pints blueberries
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup cold water
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch (more or less, depending on how thick or thin you like the blueberry juice)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- For the cobbler:
- 1 Cup flour
- 3 Tablespoons butter or shortening
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 Cup cold milk with 1 Tablespoon Coffee-Mate blueberry cobbler powdered creamer
- 1/2 Cup cold liquid Coffee-Mate blueberry cobbler creamer
Rinse the blueberries and remove stems
coat the blueberries with the cornstarch and place in a baking dish
combine water, sugar, and lemon juice and bring to a boil. When sugar has melted and mixture starts to bubble, remove from heat and pour over blueberries.
combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and coffee-mate creamer or milk and coffeemate creamer mixture, and butter/shortening.
spoon mixture on top of blueberries.
Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or cold.
I added the blueberry cobbler Coffee-Mate to enhance the taste of the blueberries. If blueberries are as popular in your house as they are in mine, your blueberry fans will love this recipe.