- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- For the blueberry filling:
- 2 pints blueberries
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup cold water
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch (more or less, depending on how thick or thin you like the blueberry juice)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- For the cobbler:
- 1 Cup flour
- 3 Tablespoons butter or shortening
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 Cup cold milk with 1 Tablespoon Coffee-Mate blueberry cobbler powdered creamer
- 1/2 Cup cold liquid Coffee-Mate blueberry cobbler creamer
- Rinse the blueberries and remove stems
- coat the blueberries with the cornstarch and place in a baking dish
- combine water, sugar, and lemon juice and bring to a boil. When sugar has melted and mixture starts to bubble, remove from heat and pour over blueberries.
- combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and coffee-mate creamer or milk and coffeemate creamer mixture, and butter/shortening.
- spoon mixture on top of blueberries.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or cold.
NotesThis is my mother's blueberry cobbler recipe which I love. Whenever I make it, my husband and children eat it up before I even get to try it.
I added the blueberry cobbler Coffee-Mate to enhance the taste of the blueberries. If blueberries are as popular in your house as they are in mine, your blueberry fans will love this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More