- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 T. white sugar
- 1/3 c. orange juice
- 2/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In an 8 inch square baking dish, mix blueberries, 3 tablespoons sugar, and orange juice.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add flour mixture, stirring just until ingredients are combined.
- Drop batter by rounded tablespoons over blueberry mixture.
- Try to cover as much of filling as possible.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
NotesMy husband is a huge Blueberry fan, can't seem to get enough. This is one of his favorites.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More