- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag frozen blueberries
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. Place frozen blueberries in a microwave-safe bowl and nuke them for a few seconds to draw out the juices.
- 3. Melt butter in a saucepan and pour into a 9” x 9” baking pan; spread fruit and juice over bottom of baking pan.
- 4. Mix sugar and flour in a bowl then add the egg and mix thoroughly; cover fruit with flour mixture and bake about 1 hour or until brown
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More