- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag frozen blueberries
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. Place frozen blueberries in a microwave-safe bowl and nuke them for a few seconds to draw out the juices.
- 3. Melt butter in a saucepan and pour into a 9” x 9” baking pan; spread fruit and juice over bottom of baking pan.
- 4. Mix sugar and flour in a bowl then add the egg and mix thoroughly; cover fruit with flour mixture and bake about 1 hour or until brown
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More