- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag frozen blueberries
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. Place frozen blueberries in a microwave-safe bowl and nuke them for a few seconds to draw out the juices.
- 3. Melt butter in a saucepan and pour into a 9” x 9” baking pan; spread fruit and juice over bottom of baking pan.
- 4. Mix sugar and flour in a bowl then add the egg and mix thoroughly; cover fruit with flour mixture and bake about 1 hour or until brown
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Delightful DessertsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More