- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 extra-large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces (about 1 cup) sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 half-pints fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place 16 paper liners in muffins pans.
- In bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- With mixer on low speed, add eggs 1 at a time, then add vanilla, sour cream and milk.
- In separate bowl sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- With mixer on low speed add the flour mixture to the batter and beat until just mixed. Fold in blueberries with spatula and be sure batter is completely mixed.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin pans, filling each cup just over the top
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top and cake tester comes out clean.
NotesBlueberry Coffee Cake Muffins This recipe came from Barefoot Contessa Family Style Cookbook These are moist and keep well. We made them with cherries and they were just as good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More