- Cooking Time: 40-50
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 lg. egg
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. fresh blueberries, rinsed & drained
- 2/3 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 T. butter
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a 9 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, beat butter & sugar until well combined.
- Add milk and egg and beat again.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to butter mixture and stir with a spatula until combined.
- Fold in blueberries and spread batter into prepared pan.
- For topping, place all ingredients in food processor and process until combined.
- Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake cake for 40-50 minutes or until center comes out clean.
- Cool 20-30 minutes before serving.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More