- Cooking Time: 40-50
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 lg. egg
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. fresh blueberries, rinsed & drained
- 2/3 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 T. butter
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a 9 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, beat butter & sugar until well combined.
- Add milk and egg and beat again.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to butter mixture and stir with a spatula until combined.
- Fold in blueberries and spread batter into prepared pan.
- For topping, place all ingredients in food processor and process until combined.
- Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake cake for 40-50 minutes or until center comes out clean.
- Cool 20-30 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Christmas CookiesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More