BLUEBERRY COFFEE CAKE
- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 ouncw) can of grands buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup (1 stick ) butter, melted
- 1 cup quick-cooked rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
Generously grease a 9 inch baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
Seperate biscuit dough
Cut each biscuit into quarters
Dip each piece into melted butter and coat with brown sugar mix.
Arrange in a single layer in baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of oats
Combine blueberries and sugar in a bowl and toss and coat
Spoon over oats and biscuits and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup oats. Drizzle remaining melted butter on top.
Bake for 45 minutes or until cake is golden brown, and center is done