- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 ouncw) can of grands buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup (1 stick ) butter, melted
- 1 cup quick-cooked rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Generously grease a 9 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Seperate biscuit dough
- Cut each biscuit into quarters
- Dip each piece into melted butter and coat with brown sugar mix.
- Arrange in a single layer in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of oats
- Combine blueberries and sugar in a bowl and toss and coat
- Spoon over oats and biscuits and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup oats. Drizzle remaining melted butter on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cake is golden brown, and center is done
- Serve Warm
NotesThis is from Paula Deen. Granite Steps Country Blueberry Coffee Cake. It is made with can biscuits. It was great!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More