- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 ouncw) can of grands buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup (1 stick ) butter, melted
- 1 cup quick-cooked rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Generously grease a 9 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Seperate biscuit dough
- Cut each biscuit into quarters
- Dip each piece into melted butter and coat with brown sugar mix.
- Arrange in a single layer in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of oats
- Combine blueberries and sugar in a bowl and toss and coat
- Spoon over oats and biscuits and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup oats. Drizzle remaining melted butter on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cake is golden brown, and center is done
- Serve Warm
NotesThis is from Paula Deen. Granite Steps Country Blueberry Coffee Cake. It is made with can biscuits. It was great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More