- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
Backstoryadapted from Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything Vegetarian
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking sida
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cups non fat yogurt
- 1 Tbls. vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blueberries
- raw sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl and make a well in the center. Beat wet ingredients in another bowl and pour into the well.
- Fold ingredients together gently until combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Using a large batter scoop or spoon, fill muffin cups evenly (you'll get between 8 and 10 muffins).
- Sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are just golden.
- Cool five minutes in pan, then serve warm.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More