- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking sida
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cups non fat yogurt
- 1 Tbls. vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blueberries
- raw sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl and make a well in the center. Beat wet ingredients in another bowl and pour into the well.
- Fold ingredients together gently until combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Using a large batter scoop or spoon, fill muffin cups evenly (you'll get between 8 and 10 muffins).
- Sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are just golden.
- Cool five minutes in pan, then serve warm.
Notesadapted from Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything Vegetarian
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More