- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 21 oz. blueberry filling or topping
- 3-8oz. packaged cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 325F.
- To prepare crust: in a medium saucepan, place __ cup sugar and butter; heat until butter is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs; press mixture evenly over the bottom of a 9x13" pan.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in remaining __ cup of sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla, until well blended.
- Spoon blueberry filling evenly over crust.
- Carefully pour cream cheese mixture over blueberries.
- Bake just until set 45-50 minutes.
- Chill until cold, about 2 hours or longer.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Serve garnished with strawberry halves or mint leaves if desired.
- * database error, please email member to ask for sugar sizes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More