- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 21 oz. blueberry filling or topping
- 3-8oz. packaged cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 325F.
- To prepare crust: in a medium saucepan, place __ cup sugar and butter; heat until butter is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs; press mixture evenly over the bottom of a 9x13" pan.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in remaining __ cup of sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla, until well blended.
- Spoon blueberry filling evenly over crust.
- Carefully pour cream cheese mixture over blueberries.
- Bake just until set 45-50 minutes.
- Chill until cold, about 2 hours or longer.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Serve garnished with strawberry halves or mint leaves if desired.
- * database error, please email member to ask for sugar sizes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More