BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE CAKE
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 21 oz. blueberry filling or topping
- 3-8oz. packaged cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pre-heat oven to 325F.
To prepare crust: in a medium saucepan, place __ cup sugar and butter; heat until butter is melted, stirring occasionally.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs; press mixture evenly over the bottom of a 9x13" pan.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually beat in remaining __ cup of sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla, until well blended.
Spoon blueberry filling evenly over crust.
Carefully pour cream cheese mixture over blueberries.
Bake just until set 45-50 minutes.
Chill until cold, about 2 hours or longer.
Cut into 24 squares.
Serve garnished with strawberry halves or mint leaves if desired.
* database error, please email member to ask for sugar sizes.