- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cake flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 ounces cream cheese -- cut in cubes
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter -- hot, about 175
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 12 paper baking cups
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350°.
- Line the cups of a muffin tin with 12 paper liners. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Stir well; set aside.
- Using metal blade in food processor, process cream cheese, lemon juice, and vanilla in food processor until smooth.
- Add eggs and process 15 seconds.
- Scrape down side of container with a spatula.
- With processor running, pour hot melted butter through food chute gradually, but within 10 seconds.
- Process another 10 seconds.
- Add milk and process 5 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients to container and mix with 4 to 6 half-second pulses.
- Add blueberries and fold in with a spoon.
- Pour an equal amount of batter into each muffin cup, filling each about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
GAES PTO Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More