- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cake flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 ounces cream cheese -- cut in cubes
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter -- hot, about 175
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 12 paper baking cups
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350°.
- Line the cups of a muffin tin with 12 paper liners. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Stir well; set aside.
- Using metal blade in food processor, process cream cheese, lemon juice, and vanilla in food processor until smooth.
- Add eggs and process 15 seconds.
- Scrape down side of container with a spatula.
- With processor running, pour hot melted butter through food chute gradually, but within 10 seconds.
- Process another 10 seconds.
- Add milk and process 5 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients to container and mix with 4 to 6 half-second pulses.
- Add blueberries and fold in with a spoon.
- Pour an equal amount of batter into each muffin cup, filling each about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More