- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, cream cheese, oil and vanilla. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Fold in blueberries. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
NotesThis recipe came from the TOH BB, originally posted by starshineeliz.
This is so good! You would never know it is made from a cake mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More