- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, cream cheese, oil and vanilla. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More