- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Twelve crepes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar replacement
- Dash salt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (rinsed)
- 1 cup low-cal whipped topping (prepared)
- Reserve crepes. Combine cornstarch, sugar replacement, salt, milk, lemon juice and vanilla in saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened; remove from heat.
- Crush 1-cup of the blueberries and add to cream mixture.
- Return to heat, and cook and stir until thickened. Cool. Fold in remaining blueberries.
- Divide evenly between crepes, and fold or roll the crepes. Top each with heaping tablespoon of topping
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More