- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups blueberries
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup regular oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 41/2 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 4 cups vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl and spoon into a 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Lightly spoon 2/3 cup flour in a dry measuring cup and level with a knife.
- Combine 2/3 cup flour 1/2 cup brown sugar, oats and cinnamon; cut in butter with 2 knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over the blueberry mixture.
- Bake at 375ºF for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Top each serving with 1/2 cup frozen yogurt.
NotesMy wife made this recipe with blueberries, but you can also use a mixture of berries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More