- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup,
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Spread pineapple evenly in lightly greased 9 x13 pan.
- Sprinkle bluberries over pineapple. Sprinkle dry cake mix over berries. Drizzle butter over cake mix.
- Sprinkle sugar over cake mix and then add pecans.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F until brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More