- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. fresh or frozen blueberries (if frozen, thaw slightly)
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1/2 c. melted butter or margarine
- Whipped Cream or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spread blueberry evenly into a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle sugar and dry cake mix over berries.
- Drizzle butter over mixture evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
Grandma's Thin PancakesSee More