- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. fresh or frozen blueberries (if frozen, thaw slightly)
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1/2 c. melted butter or margarine
- Whipped Cream or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spread blueberry evenly into a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle sugar and dry cake mix over berries.
- Drizzle butter over mixture evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More