- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. fresh or frozen blueberries (if frozen, thaw slightly)
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1/2 c. melted butter or margarine
- Whipped Cream or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spread blueberry evenly into a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle sugar and dry cake mix over berries.
- Drizzle butter over mixture evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More