- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 12 slices day-old white bread, crusts removed*
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. light cream cheese
- 1 c. fresh or fozen blueberries
- Eggbeaters equivalent to 12 eggs
- 2 c. skim milk
- 1/3 c. maple syrup
- Cut bread into 1" cubes; place half in 13 X9 X 2" baking dish coated w/non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut cream cheese into 1" cubes; place over bread.
- Top w /blueberries & remaining bread.
- In a large bowl, combine egg substitute, milk & syrup; mix well. Pour over bread mixture. Cover & chill 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover & bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 25 - 30 minutes longer or until golden brown & the center is set.
NotesThis is originally from a TOH publication! I've made it using the low-fat and the Non!! You can't tell the difference!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Adventures in CookingSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More