- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small packages Raspberry jello
- 1 can blueberries, slightly drained
- 1 package pecans, chopped
- 1/2 pint whipping cream or cool whip
- Make jello by directions. Add berries and nuts. Refrigerate until partly jelled. Add whipped topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More