- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- for blueberry syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- for drink assembly
- 1/4 cup blueberry syrup (for each drink)
- 2 ounces light rum (for each drink)
- fresh mint
- juice of 1 line for each glass
- 8 ounces club soda
- Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer then stir to dissolve all sugar. Remove from heat.
- Carefully transfer sugar water to a blender and add fresh blueberries. Process until smooth but still slightly chunky. Remove and transfer to a glass jar or tupperware. Place in fridge and chill until cool. Blueberries will rise to the top and you can just skim them off when ready to use.
- When you’re ready to make your drinks, place about two sprigs of mint in each glass. Squeeze a lime over top and muddle (mix around) with the bottom of a spoon. Then, add 1/4 cup blueberry syrup, 2 ounces of rum, and finish each glass with club soda.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More