- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- for blueberry syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- for drink assembly
- 1/4 cup blueberry syrup (for each drink)
- 2 ounces light rum (for each drink)
- fresh mint
- juice of 1 line for each glass
- 8 ounces club soda
- Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer then stir to dissolve all sugar. Remove from heat.
- Carefully transfer sugar water to a blender and add fresh blueberries. Process until smooth but still slightly chunky. Remove and transfer to a glass jar or tupperware. Place in fridge and chill until cool. Blueberries will rise to the top and you can just skim them off when ready to use.
- When you’re ready to make your drinks, place about two sprigs of mint in each glass. Squeeze a lime over top and muddle (mix around) with the bottom of a spoon. Then, add 1/4 cup blueberry syrup, 2 ounces of rum, and finish each glass with club soda.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More