- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 challah bread, ripped apart (crusts off)
- 1 8-oz. Pkg. Cream cheese
- 2 cups blueberries
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups half-&-half
- In a greased 13 x 9 corning or glass casserole dish, arrange half of the bread.
- Scatter the cream cheese over the bread.
- Scatter the blueberries over the cheese.
- Arrange the remaining bread on top.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, sugar, syrup, and milk.
- Pour carefully and evenly over the bread mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 about 1 hour.
- Serve with blueberry sauce.
NotesKnowing that my daughter loves blueberries so much a dear friend gave me this recipe. It serves alot so we really don't get to enjoy it except when we have a group for breakfast, but is always requested. I just love the name as well
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More