- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 challah bread, ripped apart (crusts off)
- 1 8-oz. Pkg. Cream cheese
- 2 cups blueberries
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups half-&-half
- In a greased 13 x 9 corning or glass casserole dish, arrange half of the bread.
- Scatter the cream cheese over the bread.
- Scatter the blueberries over the cheese.
- Arrange the remaining bread on top.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, sugar, syrup, and milk.
- Pour carefully and evenly over the bread mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 about 1 hour.
- Serve with blueberry sauce.
NotesKnowing that my daughter loves blueberries so much a dear friend gave me this recipe. It serves alot so we really don't get to enjoy it except when we have a group for breakfast, but is always requested. I just love the name as well
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More