- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. buttermilk
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 c. blueberries
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs, oil and milk with a whisk and fold the mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Add blueberries, vanilla and lemon peel and mix just enough to wet the dry ingredients.
- Set cupcake papers in a microwave muffin holder, fill papers half full (or a little more); sprinkle with topping.
- Cook 5-6 muffins at a time for 2 1/2 minutes on full power.
- The topping gives a nice look to the muffins which don't really brown in the microwave oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More