- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. buttermilk
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 c. blueberries
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs, oil and milk with a whisk and fold the mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Add blueberries, vanilla and lemon peel and mix just enough to wet the dry ingredients.
- Set cupcake papers in a microwave muffin holder, fill papers half full (or a little more); sprinkle with topping.
- Cook 5-6 muffins at a time for 2 1/2 minutes on full power.
- The topping gives a nice look to the muffins which don't really brown in the microwave oven.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More